2006-04-11

Seems Like Old Times

The Mimes & Mummers 150th Anniversary and reunion bonanza was this past weekend. It was more fun than I expected! (Thanks Dennis!) It was wonderful to see everybody again - same old wiseass remarks, same uncouth heckling from the peanut gallery during performances and speeches. Same old Collins Theater, same lightboard, same curtains. Not the same Mike's Pizza though, nor the same floor at the Tinker.

Some new M&Ms called me a legend. Finally, I am somebody!! We chilled on Alex but never made it up to OZ, defaced some flats with crude drawings of genitalia, and Lizzie and Nate gave us a spirited interpretive dance to AC/DC at the bar. Sadly, I was beaten badly at beer pong by some trash-talking sophomore boys. But hit on by some other undergrads. So, I've still got it! ...sort of.

Here are some photos from the evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

aww, looks fun. i miss college.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home